Don’t click Like – better SUPPORT/SUBSCRIBE TO MY OTHER CHANNELS:
– channel about laptop key repairs and replacement
– my channel about cars
– my channel where I do a different howto videos
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!!!
No music. No talking. Just work.
If you are taking your SAMSUNG N150 PLUS netbook apart be careful and wear an anti-static wrist band or use other anti-static device. If you need to change a LCD usually you don’t have to take screen out of a laptop. You can leave it on a laptop and watch the last part of the video where I am taking LCD apart. If you need to change a keyboard, you don’t have to take all bottom screws out. There are usually some marks, like a keyboard picture, on a case bottom. If you need to put a laptop back to work be aware of screws. They are different and you better remember or mark them somehow to insure that you will put them back in to a right place.
Some laptops I take apart first time, so don’t be serious on my time and performance.
If something got broken – ooops, it’s your fault.
Believe me, some parts in your laptop are already broken, you just don’t see that.
This video is like insurance for your laptop. With this video and some skills you will be always sure that at least you can try to repair your laptop. If it’s broken you don’t have to sell it or throw it away. You can find some new or used parts somewhere and change it. It maybe will be your new job or hobby. And if it didn’t worked out you still will be able to ask somebody else to fix it.
So, just watch this video and fix your laptop.
Have fun and good luck!!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://zaheersciencefoundation.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 5 loại ứng dụng cần xóa ngay trên 1 chiếc điện thoại Android mới mua
- Trải nghiệm Galaxy A51/A71 bản đặc biệt và giá Galaxy A31 có rồi
- Điện thoại Oppo "thác nước" tràn viền 102%
- Đánh giá nhanh Samsung Galaxy Z Flip: Giá 36 triệu có gì?
- Tivi Samsung: màn hình cong, 4K, chạy Tizen (UA55RU7300) • Điện máy XANH