In this English lesson I will help you learn some English words and phrases that you can use to describe tough times in life, and that you can use to encourage someone who is going through tough times.
Life can be rough. Things can happen that we aren’t expecting that make us unsure about the future. In this English lesson I’ll go over some things you’ll need to know to understand someone who is talking about tough times and how to speak about tough times yourself.
I wish you and your loved ones all the best in this crazy time.
⌛ Remember: Always watch the video three times. Twice today with English subtitles on, and once tomorrow with the English subtitles off. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
✅ Support Me:
😀💲 If you would like to become a member of my channel here is the link:
Becoming a member at every level has these benefits and perks:
1) A full transcript for every Tuesday video.
2) Access to a slower version of the video with good audio and subtitles built in.
3) At least one worksheet to fill out while listening. (Great for Teachers!)
4) From time to time access to worksheets and games on Quizlet.
5) A cool crown beside your name during live streams and when making comments and your name highlighted in green.
I really appreciate those you that have chosen to thank me in this way! Please only support me if you can afford it!
If you prefer to support me via Patreon, here is a link to that page:
Thank you for your generosity!
✅SEND ME A POSTCARD:
Bob the Canadian
P.O. Box 419
TAKE YOUR ENGLISH CONVERSATIONS TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
✅Talk to a real English tutor / teacher at preply:
(This is an affiliate, signing up for this service helps support my channel).
✅ Join me on Instagram:
✅ Sign up for my email list and receive exciting free tips to improve your English:
#englishlesson #learnenglish #bobthecanadian
**Note: All images used under:
CC0 License ✓ Free for personal and commercial use ✓ No attribution required
From pexels.com or pixabay.com
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://zaheersciencefoundation.com/hoc-tieng-anh/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Wooden crane truck /Xe cẩu xuống gỗ NTN? Gỗ keo, gỗ tràm
- NHỮNG KHÓ KHĂN THỬ THÁCH TRONG VIỆC TỰ HỌC TIẾNG ANH | Learning English | Linh Trần
- Ngữ pháp: Đại Từ Bất Định 1. ( Indefinite Pronouns )
- Cùng bé học 5 từ mới Tiếng Anh mỗi ngày | Chủ đề 17: CÁC LOẠI ĐÈN | VTV7
- 5 sai lầm khi học Tiếng Anh, mãi không tiến bộ | VyVocab Ep.57 | Khánh Vy